Cookies are files that may be downloaded onto your device through websites. These tools play an essential role in providing many different information society services, to include allowing a website to store and recover information on a user or device’s browsing patterns and, depending on the information obtained, to use such information for user recognition and to improve the service offered.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Depending on the manager of the domain generating the cookies and processing the data obtained, two types exist: own cookies and third party cookies.
Cookies may also be further classified according to the time during which they are stored in the client’s search engine, as session or persistent cookies.
Finally, cookies may be classified into five types depending on the purpose of the data processing: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioural advertising cookies.
For more information on the matter, please refer to the Cookie Use Guide issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Below we point out the cookies that are being used on this site, including their typology and function:
- Own cookies (these are sent to a user’s terminal device from a device or domain managed by the editor itself, which is providing the service requested by the user)
- - Our cookies are exclusivily for the proper function of the web, we do not gather any navigation data.
- Third party cookies (these are sent to the user’s terminal device from a device or domain not managed by the editor but by another entity, processing the cookie-based data obtained)
- - Google Analytics: these are used to analyse user navigation experience, allowing us to improve our website in order to adapt to your needs. They usually remain for some time in the user’s search engine, until the search engine’s cookies are erased or at the expiry date for cancellation purposes. Referred to as “_ga”, “_gat” and “_gid”. For further details and how to deactivate these cookies, please refer to https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=es
HOW TO CHANGE COOKIE CONFIGURATION
You may restrict, block or erase cookies with your search engine. Each search engine uses a different system. Please refer to the “Help” function to find out how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-managecookies#ie="ie-10"
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="es"
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
You may also manage how cookies are stored in your search engine through the following tools:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/